1) When change is happening, find something that remains constant.
2) Never underestimate the importance of a good story.
3) Strategy helps you visualize what you don’t do.
4) People pay more for the privilege of working harder than they work when they’re paid.
5) A good manager is a motivator and a multiplier.
6) People are hard-wired to learn how to do things right.
7) The best leaders are also good followers.
8) There’s no such thing as decision fatigue; you have to keep making decisions.
9) When you buy a company, you don’t really know what you’re buying.
10) Culture eats strategy for breakfast, every day of the week.